Have you been injured in a car accident? Are you facing medical bills and expenses that you cannot pay? Does the idea of meeting with a personal injury attorney make you nervous? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you need to contact The Levinson Law Group. We are not your ordinary personal injury law firm. Gordon R. Levinson used to represent the largest insurers in North America. Now he uses that knowledge and experience fighting for injured and aggrieved people against the big insurance companies. Mr. Levinson puts his knowledge and experience to work for you to get you the compensation you need and you deserve.
You did not cause your injuries and you should not have to pay for those injuries. The person who caused your injuries is the responsible party. It is our job to hold that person accountable so that we can get compensation for you to help alleviate the financial burden you are suffering from a car accident. We accept cases on a contingent fee. That means that if there is no recovery in your case you pay no fee. And in most cases, we even advance the costs. For your free consultation, call 1-866-643-HURT (4878) today.
Attending the First Meeting with an Automobile Accident Lawyer
If you have never met with an attorney before, we understand that the idea of meeting with a personal injury lawyer for the first time might make you a little bit nervous. You are under an extreme amount of stress as you deal with the physical, financial and emotional suffering caused by the automobile accident. The Levinson Law Group wants you to understand that we believe it is part of our job to help ease this burden by making your first meeting with an attorney as stress-free as possible.
We do not ask our clients to bring in tons of paperwork because we know it may be overwhelming right now just getting out and coming into our office for a first meeting. While we can conduct the first meeting without this information, it is very helpful if you can bring certain documents with you to the first meeting if they are available.
By bringing information with you to that first meeting, it allows our attorney to get to know as much as possible about the accident and your injuries. The quicker the attorney has this information the quicker he can begin to work on your case to ensure you are treated fairly by the insurance companies and the judicial system.
In order to help you with your accident case, it can be beneficial if you bring the following information with you to your first meeting.
- Police or accident report – If you have or if you can obtain a copy of the accident report, the information contained on the report about the other driver, insurance information and the details of the accident from the officer’s perspective can be very helpful as we being the case.
- Property damage estimates – If you have received an estimate for the property damages to your vehicle, please bring this document. If you have photos of the vehicle, this is very helpful too.
- Automobile insurance – Bring your insurance cards or other evidence of your automobile insurance so that we can discuss coverages with you during your first meeting.
- Health insurance or other forms of medical assistance – If you are covered by personal health insurance, Medicaid or Medicare, please bring your cards with you to your first appointment.
- Hospital discharge statements and other medical records – If you were in the hospital or the emergency room following your automobile accident, please bring the discharge papers with you to the first meeting. If you have other medical records or photos of your injuries, please bring those too.
If you do not have the above documents, do not worry. Come to your first meeting with the attorney anyway. We will help obtain any information we need following your first meeting. Our first concern is for your health and your well-being. We want to help you as you recover from your injuries and we want to hold the person responsible for your injuries accountable.