We at the Levinson Law Group are passionate advocates against drunk driving.
As sponsors of MADD (Mothers Against Drunk Driving), we commit ourselves every year to doing what we can to end injuries and fatalities due to drunk driving.
According to MADD:
- A person is injured in a drunk driving crash every 120 seconds
- Every day in America, 28 people are killed in drunk driving crashes
- Two in three people, on average, will be involved in a drunk driving crash in their lifetime
We have represented many clients who have been victims of drunk driving, so we know the devastating affects a drunk driving accident can have on an individual and their loved ones.
To help victims of drunk driving, we now offer a scholarship to undergraduate students whose lives have been affected by drunk driving.
The Levinson Law Group Undergraduate Scholarship for Victims of Drunk Driving
To qualify for the $1,500 scholarship for undergraduate students, you must write an essay illustrating how you have been personally affected by a drunk driving accident. You or a loved one could be a victim in a crash, but it must have impacted your life.
The essay must be 500 words.
- Applicants must be either out-going high school seniors (graduating summer 2020) or students currently enrolled in a college, trade school, or university as of the start of the fall 2020 semester.
- The essay must be submitted by Saturday, August 1, 2020 .
How to Submit Your Scholarship Application
Email the following with an email subject line of “Levinson Law Scholarship Application” to email@example.com:
- Your essay
- A picture of your school ID
- School information
A winner will be selected by no later than Saturday, August 15, 2020.