UC San Diego Health
Were you involved in a collision? Did you sustain brain damage or broken bones? Have you been treated at UC San Diego Health, San Diego, for injuries sustained in a motor vehicle accident? Are you wondering how you can ever pay the medical bills? Are you tired of dealing with insurance adjusters?
Call the car accident experts at the Levinson Law Group to discuss your case. They know what they are doing. Just Google their outstanding reviews. They only do auto cases and are experts at every step of the legal process, from investigation to appeal, if necessary.
Being in a car accident is one of the most stressful events for the injured. No one leaves for work or goes for a drive expecting to be in a car accident. We understand that because Gordon Levinson once represented the biggest insurance companies in North America. We know both sides of the issue in great depth, and we put our extensive experience behind your case.
At The Levinson Law Group, we accept cases on a contingent fee. That means if there is no recovery in your case, you pay no fee. And in most cases, we even advance the costs.
UC San Diego Health, San Diego
UC San Diego Health, in operation since 1966, is the teaching hospital of the University of UC San Diego and had 799 beds. It is the only teaching health system servicing San Diego and has one of only two adult Level I trauma centers in the region.
UC San Diego Health is also ranked No. 1 in San Diego and No. 6 in California with ten top-ranked surgical and medical specialties. It is also linked with the Jacobs Medical Center, Moores Cancer Center, Shiley Eye Institute, Sulpizio Cardiovascular Center, and the Koman Family Outpatient Pavilion. There are also several other outpatient sites situated throughout San Diego County.
It is also the official health system of the UC San Diego Tritons and the San Diego Padres.
It is located at 200 W Arbor, Dr. San Diego.
The Levinson Law Group is located at 5927 Balfour Ct #201, in Carlsbad. The firm can be reached at 760-840-2304.
UC San Diego Health, San Diego Clinical Quality Safety Record
According to records provided by healthgrades.com, UC San Diego Health has received numerous quality and safety awards. The hospital received the following quality award, America’s 250 Best Hospitals Award for 2019 and 2020. UC San Diego has also received the Patient Safety Excellence Award for 2020. The hospital has also received the Outstanding Patient Experience Award for 2020. Additionally, UC San Diego Health has received many specialty clinical quality awards. These include America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Gastrointestinal Care for 2018, 2019, and 2020; America’s 100 Best Hospitals for General Surgery Award for 2018, 2019, and 2020; Joint Replacement Excellence Award for 2019 and 2020; Critical Care Excellence Award for 2019 and 2020.
- There were no foreign objects left in a patient’s body during a medical procedure.
- Deep blood clots in the lungs or legs following surgery was rated worse than the expected average.
- The hospital ranked better than the predicted average in four areas: preventing pressure sores or bed sores acquired in the hospital; for deaths following a serious complication post-surgery, for respiratory failure after surgery, and accidental perforations, cuts, punctures,s or hemorrhages during medical care.
- Hip replacement and total knee replacement earned five stars.
- Heart failure earned five stars, with heart attacks and valve surgery garnering three stars – or the ranking of within the to be expected range
- Sepsis treatment earned a 5-star rating
- Respiratory failure treatment was awarded five stars.
- Back and Neck Surgeries (without Spinal Fusion) earned a 3-star rating, or about as expected according to national averages.